Friday, June 17, 2016

Catching Up: highlights from DPT through the end of the first year


It has been too long since I wrote.  I got out of the habit but now that I am on internship (and limited to a 40hr work week) I have lots of time to catch up.  This summer I will post more details on lots of things that have happened since the end of the fall semester.  Since I procrastinated so long, I will be able to reflect back on the events. 

Topics soon to be covered:
-        DPT (Domestic Plant Trek and why it is awesome)
-        Internship Interview Blitz and Draft (Lessons learned when applying for 18 jobs at once)
-        So you are telling me I have to draw? (A practical guide to success in a design engineering class for a non-design engineer)
-        IPT (International Plant Trek: How to survive in a foreign country with the help of friends)
-        Action Learning (varied experiences trying out the real world)
-        Internship (Am I an intern, a research fellow, or just clueless)

-        Austin Adventures (trying to complete the Amazing Race) 

Keep reading to get the full story on this picture:)

No comments:

Post a Comment