Sunday, July 19, 2015

LGO Summer Teams

The day before classes started we got an innocent looking email that would impact the rest of our summer... our summer teams.  Together the five of us are responsible for group problem sets, group case write ups, group final projects ... you get the picture.  Well to give you a better visual of my group, here we are, Team 7!

Team 7 taking our formal, informal picture



We got to bond as a team playing barrel of monkeys and then climbing a rock wall at Outward Bound.  I wish I had a video of Zack (the one "falling" in the picture) climbing the wall.  Most everyone else is struggling trying to figure out how to find the next hand hold and how they are going to contort themselves to get there.  Zack rock climbs for fun and all but hops up the 50 foot wall.   I made it about 10 feet, but because we had on rope harnesses falling was a lot of fun and my favorite part about climbing.

Outward Bound was a great team bonding experience and some fun.  We go to go out across the bay a bit to the island and take my first Boston ferry.  One thing I a learning about Boston is that the season and the temperature do not always correlate.  This picture was taken in June.  People are wearing winter coats.  They didn't regret it.  It is warm up here now (July) most days, but I haven't put my light jackets away yet.  Before you come to Boston, invest in layers.


LGO 17's riding the ferry back to Boston



No comments:

Post a Comment